Dungeons

Discussions involving the main game of the guild.
Mess Up
TBR Leader

Dungeons

Postby Mess Up » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Has anybody done any dungeons yet? I'd really like to try Ascalonian Catacombs if anyone is up for it. It's meant to be done by a group of 5 people at level 30 or so (higher levels are scaled down). For those that don't know where it is, you unlock it by progressing far enough in the storyline at which point you get a mail that shows you where the dungeon is.

I think there are only 3 or 4 of us right now who are at an appropriate level but I could ask a few guys from XU to come along too.

Medi
TBR Officer

Re: Dungeons

Postby Medi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 pm

I myself am only lvl 26 atm, so no dungeons for me yet. However, when I'm at a high-enough level I'll gladly join you powerlevelers (by which I really mean GW2-addicts :p).
In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.
Galileo Galilei

Never memorize what you can look up in books.
Albert Einstein

Never memorize what you can look up on the internet.
Medi

Cell
TBR Member

Postby Cell » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:51 pm

I would love to do a dungeon, won't be able to go with you untill next week though. Gf is here for the weekend so I'm going to spend the next 3 days with her. (Hopefully the trading post will finally be up when I get back) :grin:

Avalanche
TBR Member

Postby Avalanche » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm over the minimum required level and I'd glad to do it. I can probably find at least one more person.

Mess Up
TBR Leader

Postby Mess Up » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I think Ragnorran (guy I know IRL, he's in the guild but doesn't seem to come on the forums just yet) would be up for it too, so that's 5 of us if we can all get online at the same time. Awsum. Maybe monday evening?

Cell
TBR Member

Postby Cell » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm on for monday. Bear in mind, I know absoloutly nothing about ANY of the dungeons. Let chaos ensue! :eyes_on_fire:

(will be playing warrior ofc)

Avalanche
TBR Member

Postby Avalanche » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 pm

I just heard that they finally fixed the bugs that we had yesterday. So we should be able to form up no matter if someone is in the overflow or not. YAY

Mess Up
TBR Leader

Postby Mess Up » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:52 pm

Apparently the problems with dungeon instancing is going to be fixed in tonight's update, so maybe we can try again soon.

Medi
TBR Officer

Postby Medi » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am

Assuming it has been fixed now, how about doing story mode Ascalon Catacombs (that's how they are called, right?) tuesday evening. Say around 19:00 UK.
In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.
Galileo Galilei

Never memorize what you can look up in books.
Albert Einstein

Never memorize what you can look up on the internet.
Medi

Mess Up
TBR Leader

Postby Mess Up » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 am

Sure, I'll be around for that.

Return to “Guild Wars 2 - General”