Server selection TBA

Discussions involving the main game of the guild.
Michael Zanetti
Web admin

Re: Server selection TBA

Postby Michael Zanetti » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Vabbi: 71% Russian, Italian & English at 13% each
Shit makes sense now...
We wanted to go this one especially for you.
Blacktide (unofficial Russian/Polish server): 67% Polish, 13% Russian

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Seafarer's Rest: 52% English, 12% Russian and a real polyglot thereafter.
It's /vg/ [that's why there's such a mix of dirrerent people] EU server, I hear it's raping WvW.

Also basically the whole of czech and slovak PvP community will be rolling Ring of Fire.
I'm torn as to where I'll roll, because I want to play with my countrymen again. I would meet a LOT of old faces [and feces but that's irrelevant].

Avalanche
TBR Member

Postby Avalanche » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:51 pm

Bubo, man, I had the same dilemma. The whole Bulgarian community has chosen to play on Ring of Fire as well. But even though I decided to keep up with the English-speaking people. Yes there were some hot girls, and I missed the chance to play with some great names - the Gum, the Mustard, the Ketchup and many other known and unknown "heroes". We shall roll all WvW arenas once ArenaNet fix the guilds^ (basically we cannot rely on Guild Chat and I had to get kicked in order to get invited lol.

P.S. And don't forget that you can be a member of couple of guilds so you can have direct access to your national community in-game ;)

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:47 am

I know that, but basically 90% of people are on the server since it was organized. I won't meet them enough if I only WvW against them on a different server.

And yes, I know I can be a member of several guilds, I plan to. Not of TBR, as it seems, not unless we roll Ring of Fire. And I don't want to burden everyone by demanding we roll the server when half of it won't speak English etc. It wouldn't be fair from me in the first place.

Return to “Guild Wars 2 - General”