Hey *waves*

This is a archive of old recruitments of Guild Wars 1. (read-only purpose)
Medi
TBR Officer

Hey *waves*

Postby Medi » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm

Hello all,

Just joined TBR today after having left XU. Though some of you may know me and might even have played with me already I think it's best to introduce myself anyway for those who don't know me.

Anyway, I'm Medion or Medi. Started of as Medion but nowadays tend to be called Medi. 18 years old, studying IMM at the VU in Amsterdam as of last week. That's also the reason I currently am not online much during the weeks as I don't have a PC in my room there yet (ordered a laptop however, hope to get that up and running within two weeks).
One thing I have in common with some TBR-people is that I did part of the IB-course (did English A2), that was as part of my bilingual education (half Dutch, half English).

Have a ranger (Medion Siekman) as my main PvE-toon but I can't remember when the last time was that I was playing PvE so yeah..5/9 characters you can forget about :p

Seeing as I don't PvE, I PvP or just hang around most of the time that I'm on Guild Wars. PvP-wise I prefer playing GvG, though I also play RA, AB and TA at times. In HA I'm rank 4 but haven't played that (seriously) in a very long time. Reason I'm joining by the way is for the GvG :), Holy asked me to help him out with that and I'll do my best.
Generally I feel best at midliners though I do really like to play warriors and monks, just not good/enough practice with them.

Anyway, see ya around.
In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.
Galileo Galilei

Never memorize what you can look up in books.
Albert Einstein

Never memorize what you can look up on the internet.
Medi

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: Hey *waves*

Postby Holy » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Welcome to the guild Medion :). I hope you'll enjoy yourself here.

As Medion says one of his roles is to help me our with various decisions and organisation ^^.

Return to “Recruitment (archive)”