Baines Application

This is a archive of old recruitments of Guild Wars 1. (read-only purpose)
Blue Baine

Baines Application

Postby Blue Baine » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

Reason for being on this forum: Guild wars
(Nick)name: Baine, plus others ud prob censor..
Nationality/Residence: England
Character name(s): Blue Baine, I Blue Baine I, Baine Goes Blonde, Baine Of Your Life, Baine Gets Para, Liquer and Poker, Lloreain Swiftwind, etc..
Usual playing hours: Usually every couple of days 7-10pm GMT
Interests: Martial Arts, GW, Mooching, Beer, etc
Other information about me: Ask Medion, Mess up and a few others, they can slag me off better than i can do justice to myself, XD

Don't play as much as i used to and when i do tbh im only interested in GVG and sometimes HA, sorry but im not a pve'er. Played for 4 years, been in about 4 top 25 guilds, probably 10 top 100 - most were over 2 yrs ago at least tbh tho, but enjoyed the atmosphere in some lower ranked guilds as the backbiting of top lev gvg hacked me off. Rusty as i dnt play as much as i used to, but always up for a laugh and usually pretty placid.

Some Guilds i have been in are (Sry getting old can't rem them all over 4 yrs, but a load of other pve and pvp guilds):

New Dawn Ascended [NDA}
Holy Hand Grenade [AmeN]
We Hate Pve [PvE]
The Afterlife Warriors [TALW]
Lightning Strikes Twice [LST]
Mystic Spiral [Myst]

PVP wise id rate myself as above average or somewhere just below or around there.

GvG specific
Balthazar Faction: Couple of million (from memory) but UAX ages ago
PvP-ranks (Gladiator, Hero, Champion, Commander): Glad 1, Hero 5, Champ: None - coz anet bought it in after i was last in top 25 guilds.., Commander: 0 (heros annoy me)
Professions and roles played (rate roughly how good you are at each one): Monk - Best was top 25 standard 2 yrs ago but rusty now, midline and runner after that, can play ranger, etc but not as well as most. Can't call to save your life!, other than that ill try anything.
Estimation of amount of GvG's played (10 or less, 10-30, a few dozen, 100+, 250+, 500+): 1000's (NDA and AmeN used to do 10-15 a night)

Anyways for me im looking for a guild to gvg with if i can get in the team whenever u guys need me, left my old guild due to it being pretty much inactive on a pvp side, not looking for uber activity but some would be nice.

Also i cannot guarantee i will be on every night or for how long as firstly gw is getting old now and secondly my family comes first, altho Medi and the others i know will tell you when i commit to a match i will generally 99% of the time be there, if not i will post on forums.

Cheers for looking at the app, no problem if the answers no u can still guest me if you need, hi to everyone who knows or rems me, and hi to those that don't, :p

~Baine

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: Baines Application

Postby Holy » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 pm

Yo Baine, since you played with us we have decided to stop playing (not because you played with us but rather a few of us wanting to stop in autumn and some creating a new guild) and are now quite inactive. So while I would let you into the guild if you really want to nothing much is going around there apart from me running around in the guild hall occationally :P.

Was fun having you guest for us though, hadn't played with you for a long time.

Blue Baine

Postby Blue Baine » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 pm

Lol, k, i seem to have this effect on guilds, hehe, np, ill keep looking, if however you get active again then give me a shout, always better to play with friends.

Thanks for the reply tho mate, and was good playing with u guys again too.

~Baine

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:01 am

Lol, k, i seem to have this effect on guilds, hehe, np, ill keep looking, if however you get active again then give me a shout, always better to play with friends.

Thanks for the reply tho mate, and was good playing with u guys again too.

~Baine
I dont see that coming soon mate. 2 people going to Uni and at least 3 are bored with GW and wanted a change. That's 5 out of ~10 + 2 other changing guild becos of this fact.
So you might want to ask "Lord Of All Tyria" imo.
No playing so soon in TBR...

Medi
TBR Officer

Postby Medi » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 am

Great, I quit and now you want to join... :P
New Dawn Ascended [NDA}
Holy Hand Grenade [AmeN]
We Hate Pve [PvE]
The Afterlife Warriors [TALW]
Lightning Strikes Twice [LST]
Mystic Spiral [Myst]
I think you forgot about 20 guilds Graeme created :p

Anyhow, like Bubo said, you could contact Loat or Ava, and I think Mess Up too. You're also free to join us obviously as long as you want and see if you can get some PvP-action through our alliance.

I'm also going to need an invite back to TBR from someone, already left EviL
In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.
Galileo Galilei

Never memorize what you can look up in books.
Albert Einstein

Never memorize what you can look up on the internet.
Medi

Holy
TBR Founder

Postby Holy » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:19 pm

Tried inviting you the other day but you were still in EviL at the time. Anyhow looks like Bubo has invited you.

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Tried inviting you the other day but you were still in EviL at the time. Anyhow looks like Bubo has invited you.
Yes, I expect him to return the money with fees when I come back to GW2.

Return to “Recruitment (archive)”