It's so quiet in here

General discussion anything not included in other forums go here. Most of the RL stuff you want to pester us with goes here ^^.
BlueTango
TBR Member

It's so quiet in here

Postby BlueTango » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:13 am

So what is everyone up to latley, anything fun and exciting??

i myself went on a cruise at the end of august to see the fiords in norway was my very first cruise and enjoyed it alot and would like to go on anouther one.

as for gaming i've become a bfbc2 addict :eyes_on_fire: with dark and messup :yuush:
ImageImage

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: It's so quiet in here

Postby Holy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 am

yo Nerrad :)

I've just got back to the UK for another year of studies, still haven't got a proper internet connection setup which is partly why my contribution here hasn't been on top lately (not that it normally is..).

What I've been up to? Just gone shopping lots, IKEA furniture, food and after like 15 hours of hunting I managed to pick up a Samsung Galaxy S yesterday seems pretty awesome but battery time is very low :lll__:

Only got a netbook with me now so until I build a desktop gaming isn't really an option for me I'm afraid. I'll consider battlefield when I do though seeing all you guys are on it :in_love:

Wow you went to Norway? What is this? We should have had a TBR meeting then seeing both me and Medi went there at various points :P. Fjords are pretty amazing, well Norway is sort of cool overall but VERY expensive :/.

loat
TBR Member

Postby loat » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm

I HAVE BEEN TO:

Mallorca, Manchester, London, York and my house.

I HAVE DONE:

Swimming, GOING TO THE ZOO WHICH WAS AWESOME, requalifying as a lifeguard, working, getting wasted, going on medication where you can't drink heavily, working, going clubbing, getting offered cocaine while wearing a suit, getting offered mdma while going to a jazz bar and spending hours on skype ^_______________________________^

I AM CURRENTLY PLAYING:

Age of Empires 3, which has the shittest online system ever and always crashes after <30 minutes

GOOD TIMES

Norway sounds cool as btw :)
FAGGOT MODS GTFO. FUCK SCHEZNY.

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:37 pm

I have been to:
My place, my new place, my second new place, my dorms. Moving THREE TIMES IN COURSE OF 2 MONTHS MASTER RACE.
Summer work, out with friends once [yay, moving and a hostile new enviroment]
No vacations obviously.

I am:
At my dorms, first year of university [studying chemistry].
Currently my main game is Heroes of Newerth though I haven't played anything for past 2 weeks somehow.
Thinking about buying SCII, I'll see how I'll manage with time.

I'm planning to:
Not drop out. Hopefully GW2 will come out late enough or will be bad enough.

Medi
TBR Officer

Postby Medi » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm

As Holy already mentioned, I've been to Norway this summer (amazing country). Travelled through part of the country in like 5 days with 2 friends. Definately a country I'll return to for a much longer trip :).

Also been working at a computershop, terribly underpaid, but it's fun work (last day next saturday, unemployed after that again).

Have started at uni 2 weeks ago, hopefully to get my BSc-degree somewhere in June/July 2011.
At my dorms, first year of university [studying chemistry]
What university do you go to?

Sadly, my gaming has been reduced to a minimum. Got KOTOR 1 last week on Steam, but only played it for a couple of hours so far. Same for other games.
In questions of science the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.
Galileo Galilei

Never memorize what you can look up in books.
Albert Einstein

Never memorize what you can look up on the internet.
Medi

Bubo
TBR Member

Postby Bubo » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Urh...
https://www.vutbr.cz/?set_lang=1&lang=0

Degree in Chemistry of Materials.

Avalanche
TBR Member

Postby Avalanche » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Sup fellows, :grin:

I've been to:
home, work (home,work). I didn't even had time to drink nor to play computer games ): A really boring summer.

My life turned completely before a few weeks, when my university started. Shit happened with my work, the bosses didn't want me to leave; they tried to force me to work for them... but everything ended with one phone call to a friend of mine :wink: A pervert dutch girl wants to marry me (and I wouldn't reject lmfao), she's stalking me every day :you_re_kidding_right: (SORRY WINGZ)

At the moment:
I am focusing at my university, I'm studying IT (not that it's a big deal). Going to make some more money and then I will go for a trip in Dutchland. To be honest, if I find ANY kind of decent job outside the borders of my country - I will accept it. Because our salaries are really horrible (at least 10 times lower than the lowest in west Europe?!?), I am even asking myself if it's worthy studying here. :TT_TT:

So yeah, that's why I've been so quiet. :)

M@Xweru
IB

Postby M@Xweru » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:11 pm

I've been home, at the beach, home, at school, more home, and then at school.

...Being the lazy slacker I am, I'm retaking a bunch of subjects, so I'll be in school some more.

But at least I have a shiny new apartment. Three rooms, no rent. Woot.

Michael Zanetti
Web admin

Postby Michael Zanetti » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:09 pm

<------- Nerrad, hi.

I've been doing nothing much, gaming with Mess Up and Nerrad (bad company 2)..
Trying to get a job, and watching football ofcourse!

Return to “Off topic”