S4 League

Games which aren't related to TBR as a guild (yet).
M@Xweru
IB

Re: S4 League

Postby M@Xweru » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:50 pm

With customary precision, my internet died the night before the event, and of course the game won't work on my laptop. Do it again soon, so I can join in. :D But not before my internet starts working again, though. Holy schmoly, by the way - Tazako, we've met in-game several times. I never realized it was you until now.

Chauie256

Postby Chauie256 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:58 pm

Okay i think my name is Toblerone...

Shit! I've killed you! :D

Level 13 now ;)

Sweetpie's mah name. It's the twin of Sweetcake if you've seen her. That's Sving's (if you don't know who it is it doesn't matter) character.

Going for SubMachine Gun, SemiRifle and Mind Energy. +30 HP.

Tazako
TBR Member

Postby Tazako » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:36 am

Okay i think my name is Toblerone...
Shit! I've killed you!
Okay...

Im level 7 or 8 and i got a Railgun and i suck with it.

M@Xweru
IB

Postby M@Xweru » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Is there anyone out there who's still playing this game? Now, a month and a half later, my main computer is finally online again, so I've got a chance to play again.

Ryu

Postby Ryu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:51 am

I just recently started playing after I saw this thread and I'm addicted. I would love to get a chance to play with everyone. My name in game is "RyuPwnsFace".

Sorry about leaving the guild. College was making the Euro times rough and I didn't want to just kind of do nothing for the guild. No hard feelings?

Holy
TBR Founder

Postby Holy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 pm

Sorry about leaving the guild. College was making the Euro times rough and I didn't want to just kind of do nothing for the guild. No hard feelings?
You could have said something but yeah membership is optional is no hard feelings I guess.

The Asian Spirit

Postby The Asian Spirit » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:25 pm

I have just begun playing S4 League, right now I'm using a really crappy internet connection so I can't play.
But I'd really like to play with you guys sometime when I'm in my apartment with a better connection. :D

Ryu

Postby Ryu » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:38 pm

You could have said something but yeah membership is optional is no hard feelings I guess.
I was going to say something but if I have trouble getting on for gvg then I'm going to have some trouble just generally getting in contact.

M@Xweru
IB

Postby M@Xweru » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:16 pm

Be sure to hoot when you get your games on, gents. I'll be happy to teach you a thing or two about dying for your country - at least if you're on the other team. ;)

Ellac
TBR Member

Postby Ellac » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:48 pm

Hey, I started playing this game a while ago. Haven't gotten that far yet (level 6 atm:p). But I'll get to it. I'm up for some S4 League playing anytime. So if you feel like getting your ass kicked, just ask.

Return to “Other games”