S4 League

Games which aren't related to TBR as a guild (yet).
angelssin

S4 League

Postby angelssin » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:17 am

Okay, so I was talking with Dan (Sniperworm) about Armored core which got us talking somehow about free online games like gunbound. He introduced me to this game called S4 League which looked really interesting to me being an anime fan since it'd pretty much an anime styled third person shooter.

I figured I'd let you guys in on the fun and if enough people are interested perhaps we could organise to play some together some time.

http://s4.en.alaplaya.eu/games

It should be the top game on their list, but as you see, they have others so if you find anything else interesting let us know since I've tried S4 League.

Holy
TBR Founder

Re: S4 League

Postby Holy » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:21 am

I'll be trying this out tomorrow, it looks cool from the artwork and videos I watched though ^^. I'll comment again tomorrow once I've tried the game out.

Tazako
TBR Member

Postby Tazako » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:01 pm

It was relly nice i think.

Holy
TBR Founder

Postby Holy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:12 pm

Tried it out last night, it was a fun game :). I encourage more people to try it out and we might play some together later on ;).

angelssin

Postby angelssin » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 pm

Awesome! glad to hear you guys tried it out. What are your in game names btw? just so I can look you up or something. Mines Angelssin as usual.

Holy
TBR Founder

Postby Holy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Awesome! glad to hear you guys tried it out. What are your in game names btw? just so I can look you up or something. Mines Angelssin as usual.
Think mine is Rika-chan, let me know if you can't find me xD.

Tazako
TBR Member

Postby Tazako » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:00 pm

Okay i think my name is Toblerone...

M@Xweru
IB

Postby M@Xweru » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:32 pm

Interesting game. Really lets you release your inner gay-ass anime fanboy. I love it.

My in-game name is LicketySplit. What sort of weapons are y'all using? I use the Mind Shock, the Dual Pistols and the Semi-Rifle - although I am considering switching out the Mind Shock for the Healer, since I find the Mind Shock's "feature of penetrate wall" untrustworthy at best, and it does very little damage.

Also, I naturally have the pink Envy Ranger mask - I mean, how can you not?

angelssin

Postby angelssin » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:45 am

I have to say, I had an awesome time playing this with you guys. Towards the end it was insanely close. Dan even commented on how hard it was to fight against mine and holy's shields which was awesome, I think we showed some great teamwork there. We need to do this more often!

Holy
TBR Founder

Postby Holy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:06 pm

I have to say, I had an awesome time playing this with you guys. Towards the end it was insanely close. Dan even commented on how hard it was to fight against mine and holy's shields which was awesome, I think we showed some great teamwork there. We need to do this more often!
Indeed it was great fun, too bad you didn't take Dan that last second making us even :P. I really enjoyed it myself, I hope more people start playing so we get even bigger teams :).

Return to “Other games”